Air Duct Cleaning Westlake LA, HVAC Cleaning Services and Indoor Air Quality
Call Us 24/7 At 337-626-3725
Rytech – Your Air Duct Cleaners of Westlake
According to the EPA, levels of air pollution inside the home can be two to five times higher than outdoor levels. Household dust can contain mites, mold, mildew, pollen and animal dander—all of which is cycled through the central air system, which completely circulates the air in your home three to five times a day. Our affordable Westlake air duct cleaning can give you cleaner, fresher air in your home, and help eliminate impurities that can cause allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, infections and disease.
Rytech offers air duct cleaning services in Westlake that will remove airborne contaminants and improve your indoor air quality. By having your air ducts cleaned regularly, you’ll help improve the indoor air quality in your home, and enhance the efficiency of your heating/cooling system, which may reduce energy bills. Rytech uses the Rotobrush system with patented cleaning technology. We can also use DECON DF200 in your duct work system to improve indoor air quality.
How Does Air Duct Cleaning Work?
We look for dirt, debris, animal droppings, mold, moisture and more to determine whether ac cleaning is necessary to improve the quality of your home’s air. There are two ways for effectively cleaning air ducts: the negative air method and the brush and vac method. The negative air method involves blocking off all your air returns and vents, then cutting a hole in your duct work. A large hose is attached to the hole and a truck mounted vacuum sucks out the debris. This method works, but can leave caked-on material behind. We use the system that Westlake homeowners prefer three to one – the Rotobrush brush and vacuum method that scrubs your duct work while it vacuums up debris. And, since the system is portable, there is no need to cut a hole in your duct work for hose access.
Here’s what we do:
1. We start the home air duct cleaning process by removing all of your register covers and cleaning them thoroughly to remove dirt, grime and other contaminants.
2. Next, our air duct cleaners will feed a hose with a rotating brush head into your duct work and the real cleaning begins.
3. After the ducts are scrubbed clean, we fog them with an EPA-recommended antimicrobial mist that leaves a pleasant mint smell behind.
Cleaning the entire HVAC system rather than just the air ducts will prevent recontamination of the system. Some Westlake home owners are more sensitive to these contaminates than others. HVAC and air duct cleaning can help improve the air quality inside your home and address the problems that allergy and asthma sufferers experience from air duct contaminates.
Benefits of Duct Cleaning for Your Home
Dust is generally the biggest concern that Westlake homeowners have when they make the decision to get an airduct cleaning. According to the NADCA website, “In a typical six-room home, up to 40 pounds of dust is created annually through everyday living.” Regular ductwork cleaning offers several other benefits as well; here are just a few advantages you’ll reap with this convenient service:
- Limit Dusting: Duct cleaning will help to eliminate where dust travels. When ducts are clean, your registers, drapes, walls, rugs, and air area also all clean. Most of all? Clean breathing!
- Better Indoor Air Quality: These days it’s more critical than ever to have clean air both outdoors and indoors. When you consider the amount of time you spend indoors, a simple but effective method of improving your family’s overall health, is by ensuring the air quality is clean and healthy; improve the air through air conditioner duct cleaning. It also improves allergies and symptoms associated with asthma as well.
- Lowered Costs and Energy: Any contaminants that are residing in the heating and cooling system will automatically make your system work harder. After professional duct cleaning, your system won’t have to work so vigorously to maintain the preferred temperature; therefore, less energy is required overall.
- Extended Equipment Life: Maintaining your furnace so that it stays in the best-operating condition possible, can remove costly repairs and unexpected breakdowns. Your equipment’s lifespan will be extended dramatically.
The Best In Westlake Air Duct Cleaning Services
Rytech of SWLA specializes in residential and commercial air duct cleaning for residents in Westlake. Our experienced and highly skilled HVAC duct cleaning technicians provide clients with timely and reliable professional services whenever required. Our team is dedicated to offering the highest standards in the industry, with very competitive HVAC cleaning prices.
Don’t wait until you notice a strange smell in your home, your allergies act up or you see dirt on your registers; get clean air ducts now and enjoy a happy, healthy spring season. If you’re interested in learning more about our duct cleaning services, please get in touch with us for more details or for a no-obligation quote. Our friendly staff are happy to assist you in all HVAC ductwork cleaning matters!
Don’t wait—your family will thank you!
More About Westlake LA
Westlake is a city in western Louisiana, United States. The population was 4,568 at the 2010 census. Westlake was incorporated in 1945.
In January 2007, Gerald “Wash” Washington, the first African-American elected as mayor of the majority-white city, was found shot to death, shortly before he was to take office. His death was ruled a suicide but his family said it was an assassination.