When it comes to cleaning up water disasters, Rytech has the training, equipment and personnel needed. Our services include everything from sealing off areas to water extraction, dehumidifying, furniture and equipment removal, reconditioning, storage and structural corrosion prevention.
- Busted pipes
- Appliance failures
- Roof leaks
- Sewage backups
- Sump pump failures
- Flooding and heavy rain
Rytech is the exclusive provider in Southwest Louisiana of TES (Thermal Entergy System)-World’s Fastest Drying SystemTM. This revolutionary technology cuts drying times to 1/3 the time of the conventional equipment that all other restoration companies use. This means that your water damaged property is back to normal three times faster than any other method. While most people expect to pay more for faster service, this system actually lowers your overall repair costs because Rytech is able to save things other equipment just can’t dry.
No matter the source of your emergency, natural disasters, mechanical or plumbing failures or secondary water damage after a fire—you’ll find your relationship with Rytech to be seamless, professional and efficient. We will treat your emergency as if it were our own, from start to finish.
Rytech uses the latest techniques and equipment to remove smoke, soot and harmful residues. We decontaminate and restore facilities and equipment. Our fire damage restoration services include deodorization, structure and inventory cleaning, air quality checks, HVAC system cleaning and more.
Secondary water damage at a fire loss is always a huge concern to our clients. Our clients benefit from the Rytech fleet of mobile mitigation/drying equipment, command center, trailer mounted desiccants and commercial generators—all prepared for immediate response.
Available around the clock, our experts can mobilize quickly to any location in the country. Our project managers have years of experience working with property owners, risk managers and insurance companies.
Water & Fire Damage Services provided by Rytech:
- 24-hour emergency service, fixed cost estimates
- Catastrophe management
- Rapid response and mobilization
- Immediate extraction of water
- Desiccant and refrigerator drying units
- Application of anti-microbial products to wet materials to inhibit future mold growth
- Cleaning and decontamination of heating and air conditioning systems
- Wet document and vital records recovery and restoration
- Removal and disposal of wet materials
- Pack-out, moving and storage
- Temporary power
- Daily monitoring and recording of moisture levels
- Carpet cleaning
- Debris removal
- Content restoration
- IICRC trained and certified
- Structure and content cleaning
- Smoke deodorization
- Emergency board up
- Document recovery and reproduction
- Monitoring of air quality during restoration